2019 EFMD Bachelor Programmes Conference
EARLY BIRD UNTIL 31 July (included)
- 856,25€ (685€ +25% VAT) members of EFMD
- 1043,75€ (835€ +25% VAT) affiliate members of EFMD
- 1231,25€ (985€ +25% VAT) non members of EFMD
NORMAL FEE UNTIL 4 October (included)
- 1106,25€ (885€ +25% VAT) members of EFMD
- 1356,25€ (1085€ +25% VAT) affiliate members of EFMD
- 1543,75€ (1235€ +25% VAT) non members of EFMD
LATE FEE AS OF 5 October (payment by credit card ONLY)
- 1231,25€ (985€ +25% VAT) members of EFMD
- 1281€ (1185€ +25% VAT) affiliate members of EFMD
- 1731,25€ (1385€ +25% VAT) non members of EFMD
Cancellation policy date: 4 October 2019
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing or through this website. If EFMD receives notice of your withdrawal by 4 October 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of 93,75 EUR for administrative costs will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD conference secretariat receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Also note that if we haven't received your payment (or proof of payment) before the list is printed on 22 October 2019, your contact details will not be included in that list.
- NOK 1195 for single occupancy in standard double room
- NOK 1395 for double occupancy in standard double room
All rates include breakfast buffet, WiFi and VAT.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are available until 06. October 2019. After this deadline and outside the mentioned event dates, the rates are subject to availability.
- Please be aware that the number of rooms is limited. In case of no more availability for the requested room type before the deadline, the next category will be booked automatically.
- Reservations that are not guaranteed will be cancelled at 4PM, 3 days prior to arrival. In order to guarantee your reservation, please fill in the appropriate space for the credit card number and the expiry date.
- The room bill is to be settled upon check out.
- You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 3 days prior to the arrival date via this website or by contacting the hotel. For late cancellation or no show, the entire stay will be charged on the provided credit card.
- Early check-in / late check out is possible upon request and availability (additional charge may apply).
How to get to BI Norwegian Business School:
From Oslo Airport Gardermoen:
Taxis are available but expensive (1000-1200 NOK to Oslo). We therefore advice to take the Airport Express train to Oslo Central Station (leaves every 10 minutes; ride takes under 20 minutes). From Oslo Central Station to the Thon Hotel Storo or BI Campus there are two options:
- Metro : Westbound lines 4 ('Vestli via Majorstuen') and 5 ('Ringen via Majorstuen) or the Eastbound line 5 ('Ringen via Tøyen'). Get off at the metro station 'Nydalen' ( Hotel and BI are located on the doorstep of the metro station; the ride takes approx. 15 minutes)
Tourist info: https://www.visitoslo.com/en/tourist-information-centre/