2019 EFMD Career Services COnference
Venue & Contact
EARLY BIRD UNTIL 7 June
- 732€ (600€ +22% VAT) members of EFMD
- 915€ (750€ +22% VAT) affiliate members of EFMD
- 1098€ (900€ +22% VAT) non members of EFMD
NORMAL FEE UNTIL 23 September (included)
- 976€ (800€ +22% VAT) members of EFMD
- 1159€ (950€ +22% VAT) affiliate members of EFMD
- 1403€ (1150€ +22% VAT) non members of EFMD
LATE FEE AFTER 23 October (payment by credit card ONLY)
- 1098€ (900€ +22% VAT) members of EFMD
- 1281€ (1050€ +22% VAT) affiliate members of EFMD
- 1586€ (1300€ +22% VAT) non members of EFMD
Cancellation policy date: 18 October 2019
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If EFMD receives notice of your withdrawal before 18 October 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of (75€ +22% VAT) will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Also note that if we haven't received your payment (or proof of payment) before the list is printed (on 4 November 2019), your contact details will not be included in that list.
Direction to reach LUISS Business School
From the Airport
The best way to reach Rome is by plane. There are two airports: the main one is Leonardo Da Vinci – Fiumicino Airport easily connected to Rome by taxi, trains and bus lines:
- by taxi: There is now a standard 48 Euro charge by taxi from the airport to the city centre, where LUISS Business School is located. You can pre-book a pick up transfer using the Rome City Service available at +39 06 0609 or at that link. You will normally find taxis at the typical taxi stands, which are almost everywhere, including in Rome’s primary train station, Roma Termini. Drivers usually charge EUR 1 per pack they have to handle, and occasional travellers may find some storage limitations in this kind of transport. Taxis are, by far, the highest-priced way to get around Rome.
- by train: There is the Leonardo Express which operates from Fiumicino Airport to Termini Station without any stops on the way through the centre of Rome, 10 minutes driving to the conference venue. Journey time is 35 minutes. The ticket costs 14 euro per person. From the airport trains operate from 6:37 am until 11:37pm. From Termini Station they operate from 5:52 am until 10:52 pm. Refer to: http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en/Services/Fiumicino-Airport
- by bus: the connection with the domestic and international arrivals made are made by different companies but Terravision is one of the best. Please consult that website to have information about fees and timetable: http://www.terravision.eu/?noredirect=en_US
Ciampino is the second airport, located in the South of Rome and connected by the taxi and busses mentioned above.
Welcome dinner venue
LUISS Business School
Via Nomentana 216
Conference dinner venue