2019 EFMD GN Americas Annual Conference
Venue & contact
EARLY BIRD FEE thru 26 August 2019
- $700 USD EFMD GN full member
- $800 USD EFMD GN affiliated member
- $900 USD EFMD GN non-member
NORMAL FEE thru 30 October
- $900 USD EFMD GN full member
- $1000 USD EFMD GN affiliated member
- $1100 USD EFMD GN non-member
LATE FEE after 30 October 2019
- $1100 USD EFMD GN full member
- $1200 USD EFMD GN affiliated member
- $1300 USD EFMD GN non-member
$550 USD for every additional registration from the same institution, regardless of fee phase. Please contact us to receive a special registration code in order to be able to access this fee indicating that someone from your institution has registered.
Fees cover attendance at the meeting, documentation, meals and refreshments, but do NOT include hotel accommodation.
INDIVIDUAL CANCELLATION POLICY: 30 October 2019. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If we receive notice of your withdrawal by 30 October 2018, a cancellation administrative fee of $75 USD will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD GN receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Please note that the list of participants is printed about 12 working days before the event. If you register after 5 November 2019 your contact details will not be included in the list. Also note that if we haven't received your payment (or proof of payment) by 5 November 2019 before the list is printed, your contact details will not be included in that list.
Accommodation details to be announced soon.
The Miami International Airport (MIA) is approximately a 25-minute drive away from Coral Gables – it can be up to 30 or 40 depending on traffic.
- Shuttle: Hotels may be able to arrange a private transport for you. Please contact your place of accommodation to know their transport options.
- Taxi: The easiest way to get from the airport to Coral Gables is by taxi or car, the average taxi rate being about $25 with moderate traffic. For more economical methods of transport you can also consider Super Shuttle and Uber/Lyft.
- City Bus/Rail: The commute by public transportation, using the Miami-Dade Transit system, from the airport to Coral Gables will take about an hour, day passes for $5,65. Make sure to consult Google Maps for possible trip options. Please visit the Miami-Dade Transit system website for more information.
Please refer to the USA consulate or embassy in your country in order to verify if you need a visa. On this page you can look into whether or not you will need a visa.
Daily high temperatures range from 82°F to 79°F and daily low temperatures range from 72°F to 68°F.
The chance that a given day will be muggy in Miami is rapidly decreasing during November, falling from 66% to 51% over the course of the month.