2019 EFMD Middle East and Africa Conference
Venue and contact
EARLY BIRD UNTIL 20 June
- 600€ Full members of EFMD
- 650€ Affiliate members of EFMD
- 700€ Non members of EFMD
- 300€ Regional Participants
NORMAL FEE UNTIL 15 October (included)
- 650€ Full members of EFMD
- 700€ Affiliate members of EFMD
- 750€ Non members of EFMD
- 300€ Regional Participants
LATE FEE AFTER 16 October (payment by credit card ONLY)
- 700€ Full members of EFMD
- 750€ Affiliate members of EFMD
- 800€ Non members of EFMD
- 300€ Regional Participants
Cancellation policy date: 20 October 2019
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If EFMD receives notice of your withdrawal before 20 October 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of (75€ +22% VAT) will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Also note that if we haven't received your payment (or proof of payment) before the list is printed (on 6 November 2019), your contact details will not be included in that list.
You can benefit from preferential rates in the following hotel:
Kenzi Tower Hotel,
Rates (per room per night)
- Single Deluxe room including breakfast: MAD 1600.00
- Double Deluxe room including breakfast: MAD 1800.00
City tax of MAD 49.50 per night and per person will be added.
Terms and Conditions
- No payment will be made at the time of the reservation, however, the first night deposit is not refundable and will be charged to each delegate at the time of the cancellation. Please refer to the hotel reservation cancellation policy below.
- In the event of cancellation after 24:00 CET on 30 September, 2019 or in the event of no show, the hotel reserves the right to automatically debit your credit card for all reserved nights.
- Please note that from 24:00 CET on 30 September, 2019, you will no longer be able to make any amendments, cancellation or date changes via our registration website. Please contact the Registration Office directly using the contact details in your hotel confirmation referring to the conference.
Located in a strategic location of the city, in the prestigious Marina beside the sea, the Campus Casablanca is a new learning place completely redesigned providing advanced technological and educational means.
From Mohammed V International Airport:
The Mohammed V International Airport is located about 30 kilometres south of Casablanca. It has 3 terminals: T1 (Royal Air Maroc), T2 (All the airlines), and T3(Royal Maroc).
- By car
The airport is accessible by car via the A7 motorway. Allow approximately 30 minutes to reach the city centre.
Many car rental companies are located in the arrivals area of Terminal 2.
- By Private Car Service
You can book your personal driver for MAD 350, the driver comes to pick you up anytime while you booked in advance, the company will send a text message with information of the driver and car once the driver arrives.
Arrange via email : email@example.com
For more info check the link: http://www.ma-navette.com/fr/
- Equivalent of UBER : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.careem.acma&hl=fr
- By airport shuttle bus
The bus company CTM connects the airport to downtown in about an hour. They run every hour from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. A ticket costs MAD 20.
- By Taxi
You can find the TAXI STATION at the arrival. White taxis take passengers to downtown Casablanca for the fixed price of MAD 300. The trip takes about 30 minutes.
- By Train
Trains run to the city centre (Casa Port) from the railway station at the arrival hall (level -1) every hour between 4:00 a.m. and 11:45 p.m., 7 days a week. The trip takes about 45 minutes and costs MAD 43.
Shops, bars, restaurants, free Internet access (Wi-Fi), currency exchange, banks, ATMs, post office, souvenir shops, first aid centre and hotels available in the airport.
- Website: www.onda.ma/ / Telephone: +212 (0)522 53 90 40
Offers practical information and useful recommendations (accommodation, restaurants, public transport, festivals, cultural events, etc.).
- Address: 61, bis avenue Hassan-II Casablanca
- Telephone: + 212 (0)522 20 62 66
Offers practical information and many useful recommendations (accommodation, restaurants, public transport, festivals, cultural events, etc.).
- Address: Place Mohammed V
Traffic in Casablanca is often busy for cars, buses, and even pedestrians. The tram, which serves the main roads of the city, is the ideal way to explore.
Inaugurated in 2012, the Casablanca tramway is the safest and fastest way to get around the city. The 31-kilometre line connects the most important points of the city: universities, ONCF stations, historic centres and the Art Deco district, the business district, hospitals, and the Derb Ghallef shopping district. Tickets are MAD 6 and on sale in kiosks and tram station distributors. The ticket allows you to make connections in the hour following the first validation. For more information on fares, schedules, and points of sale, visit the official website (www.casatramway.ma/, in French and Arabic only). The tram runs from 5:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., 7 days a week, every 5 to 15 minutes (depending on peak hours).
In urban areas, the ‘little red taxis' are easily available: you can flag one down on the street. It is possible that other passengers will already be aboard: in Casablanca, taxi sharing is common. The price of a trip in the city is set by the meter (make sure it is switched on when you board). A city trip should not be more than MAD 20. From 10:00 p.m., the price per kilometre is increased by 50%. The base price is MAD 3.50.
- http://www.taxisvert.ma/ Possible to book the taxi online or by call: (+212) 522484801 / (+212) 524409494