2019 The Executive Academy
Venue & Contact
- EARLY BIRD through 5 March 2019
- NORMAL FEE as of 6 March 2019
The tuition fee excludes travel expenses and local accommodation.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing before 15th of April 2019. A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged if the cancelation is made before 15th of April. After the given dates, we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases, substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as we receive notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
The Miami International Airport (MIA) is approximately a 25-minute drive away from Brickell – it can be up to 30 or 40 depending on traffic.
- Shuttle: Hotels downtown do not usually offer a shuttle to the airport.
- Taxi: The easiest way to get from the airport to Brickell is by taxi or car, the average taxi rate being about $50 with moderate traffic. For more economical methods of transport you can also consider Super Shuttle and Uber.
- City Bus/Rail: The commute by public transportation, using the Miami-Dade Transit system, from the airport to the hotel will take about an hour, day passes for $5,65. Make sure to consult Google Maps for possible trip options. Please visit the Miami-Dade Transit system website for more information.
Those who register for the Executive Academy are invited to join the dinners on Monday, 6 May and Thursday, 9 May 2019. The meeting point will be the lobby of the Hotel at 19:30.