Executive Academy - Europe Stream
Venue & contact
- EARLY BIRD (until 31 Jan 2021)
- € 4.000
- REGULAR FEE (as of 1 Feb 2021)
The tuition fee excludes travel expenses and local accommodation.
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing by 8 February 2021. A cancellation fee of €75 will be charged if the cancellation is made by 8 February 2021. After this date, we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases, substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as we receive notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Politickych veznu 913/12
110 00 Nove Mesto
Prague, Czech Republic
A link to book the room at a negotiated rate will be provided closer to the date of the workshop.
Václav Havel Airport Prague (formerly Prague Ruzyně International Airport) is located 10 km from Prague.
The easiest way to get to the hotel from airport is by taxi.
Order a taxi – average price is 18 to 25 EUR
AAA Taxi – +420 222 333 222
Public transport fares:
Where to buy public transport tickets:
- Airport: Public Transport counters in Arrival Halls of Terminals 1 & 2 (from 7 am to 10 pm)/ Vending machines located at a bus stop
- Vending machines located in metro stations and most of bus and tram stops
- SMS ticket – send ‘DPT32’ (90-minutes ticket) or ‘DPT24’ (30-minutes ticket) to 902 06
- From a bus driver (more expensive, cash required)
Those who register for the Executive Academy are invited to join dinners on Monday 8 March and Thursday 11 March 2021.
The meeting point will be announced closer to the date.
1 EUR = approximately 26 CZK
Credit cards are widely accepted in many places like restaurants, hotels, and shopping malls. ATM machines are available in front of most of the bank offices and other public places.
Please note that the exchange stations at the airport charge a high fee when exchanging currencies. We recommend going to another exchange point within Prague city centre.