rue Gachard 88 (4th floor)
Participants should use the online registration button (see "Register Here" button below).
Following receipt of participant and school details, a confirmation email will be sent.
Participants who register for the Advisory Seminar are invited to join the networking dinner on Monday 25 November 2019.
A maximum of 20 participants will be admitted to the seminar in order to enable close interaction with the speakers and participants. Registration will close as soon as this number has been reached.
Update: the seminar is now fully booked. Registration is no longer possible
Early Bird Fee until 4 October 2019
- EFMD Full member: € 605 (€ 500 + 21%VAT)
- EFMD Affiliated member: € 665,50 (€ 550 + 21%VAT)
- EFMD non- member: € 726 (€ 600 + 21%VAT)
Normal Fee as from 5 October 2019
- EFMD Full member: € 726 (€ 600 + 21%VAT)
- EFMD Affiliated member: € 786,50 (€ 650 + 21%VAT)
- EFMD non- member: € 847 (€ 700 + 21%VAT)
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If we receive notice of your withdrawal before 25 October 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of 90,75€ (75€ + 21% VAT included) will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Recommended Hotel (8 min walking distance from EFMD):
IBIS Brussels Centre Châtelain
Chaussée de Vleurgat 191 - 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Phone: +32-(0)2 850 93 30
Please use the following Hotel booking form (PDF). Please note that the EFMD group rate will be available until 31 October 2019.
Accommodation is not included in the Seminar participation fee.
The EFMD preferential rate with the IBIS Brussels Centre Chatelain for this event is for the night of 25 November 2019. The following rates apply:
- 100 € in single occupancy with breakfast (excluding City tax of 4,25€ per room per night)
- 110€ in double/twin room with breakfast (excluding City tax of 4,25€ per room per night)