Career Professionals Development Institute
Venue and contact
LUISS Business School
Via Nomentana 216 – 00161
- €1.990 Regular (as of October 7)
- €1.690 Early Bird (through October 6)
- €2.190 Regular (as of October 7)
- €1.890 Early Bird (through October 6)
Fees cover attendance of the Institute, documentation, meals and refreshments during the workshop, but do NOT include other expenses such as travel and accommodation.
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If we receive the notice of withdrawal before 20 October 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of €75 will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases, substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Accommodation at special rates has been negotiated for workshop participants in:
Hotel Principe Torlonia,
Via Carlo Fea 5,
(8 minutes walking distance from the venue)
Rates: (per room per night)
- Economy room: 90€
- Price for classic room: 115€
- Price for superior room: 130€
- Price for junior suite: 155€
- Supplement 2nd persons: 30€
- Price include buffet breakfast and wifi. It does NOT include city tax of 6€ per night and person.
Kindly note that the above is an offer only, rates are subject to change without notice based on hotel’s availability. To proceed with the booking, please be so kind to email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of room/suite, your arrival/departure date and a full credit card details at your earliest convenience.
Other hotels in the area that have been recommended by the school are the following:
Participants who register for the Institute are invited to join the Welcome dinner on Wednesday, 20 November 2019 and the Networking dinner on Thursday, 21 November 2019. Details will be announced approx. two weeks prior to arrival in Rome.
Directions to reach LUISS Business School:
From the Airport
The best way to reach Rome is by plane. There are two airports:
The main one is Leonardo Da Vinci – Fiumicino Airport easily connected to Rome by taxi, trains and bus lines:
- by taxi: There is now a standard 48 Euro charge by taxi from the airport to the city centre, where LUISS Business School is located. You can pre-book a pick up transfer using the Rome City Service available at +39 06 0609 or at that link. You will normally find taxis at the typical taxi stands, which are almost everywhere, including in Rome’s primary train station, Roma Termini. Drivers usually charge EUR 1 per pack they have to handle, and occasional travellers may find some storage limitations in this kind of transport. Taxis are, by far, the highest-priced way to get around Rome.
- by train: There is the Leonardo Express which operates from Fiumicino Airport to Termini Station without any stops on the way through the centre of Rome, 10 minutes driving to the conference venue. Journey time is 35 minutes. The ticket costs 14 euro per person. From the airport trains operate from 6:37 am until 11:37pm. From Termini Station they operate from 5:52 am until 10:52 pm. Please follow the standard safety precautions when traveling through Termini, especially during evening and night hours. Refer to: http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en/Services/Fiumicino-Airport.
- by bus: the connection with the domestic and international arrivals made are made by different companies but Terravision is one of the best. Please consult that website to have information about fees and timetable: http://www.terravision.eu/?noredirect=en_US
Ciampino is the second airport, located in the South of Rome and connected by the taxi and busses mentioned above