2019 EFMD - HUMANE Summer School
Freie Universität Berlin
14195 Berlin, Germany
The target audience is senior middle and senior managers, including heads of university administration, directors and managers of service functions, senior faculty or school directors of administration, as well as directors and managers of transformation and other large-scale change programmes, either underway or to be initiated.
Applicants are nominated by their heads of administration, deans or equivalent in their organisation’s senior management team. They are selected by an EFMD - HUMANE panel with wide experience of leadership and management development programmes.
Applications must include:
- A one-page statement
- A short curriculum vitae
- A supporting letter from your senior manager.
Fees are displayed below in EUR with and without 19% German VAT
EFMD / Humane Full Members*
* The schools are normally only open for HUMANE/EFMD members. However, we do hold a limited number of spaces for non-members who wish to attend and are thinking of becoming a member of HUMANE/EFMD. Please contact us if you would like to discuss.
The registration fee includes catering and accommodation for 5 nights (check-in 15 September, check-out 20 September).
- Until 15 July 2019: 30% of fees (plus 19% VAT)
- 15 July to 28 July 2019: 60% of fees (plus 19% VAT)
- From 29 July 2019 onwards: 100% of fees (plus 19% VAT)