EPAS & EQUIS Accreditation Seminars – Miami
Venue & contact
Please note that the list of participants is printed 10 working days before the event (4 March 2019). If you register after this date, regrettably your contact details will not be included in the list.
Fees for participation in one Seminar (EQUIS or EPAS)
- 800€ FULL members of EFMD
- 900€ AFFILIATED members of EFMD
- 1000€ non members of EFMD
Fees for participation in both Seminars (EQUIS and EPAS)
- 1200€ FULL members of EFMD
- 1350€ AFFILIATED members of EFMD
- 1500€ non members of EFMD
Fees cover attendance to the Seminar, documentation, meals and refreshments, but do NOT include hotel accommodation. Hotel fees are to be paid to the different hotels upon departure (please refer to the Hotel Information Section below for more details)
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If we receive notice of your withdrawal before 25 February 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of 75,00 € will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases, substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Accommodation is not included in the Seminar participation fee.
There are several hotels within walking distance of Babson College Miami. There is no preferential rate, but there are a variety of hotels at different price points so that you can find the one that fits you best.
You can view a selection of hotels in the Downtown Miami on Google Mapsor click below on the hotel of your choosing:
- JW Marriot Miami
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
- Four Seasons Hotel Miami
- Conrad Miami
- Atton Brickell Miami
- Aloft Miami – Brickell
- Extended Stay America Brickell
Do feel free to reserve space at any of the other nearby hotels if you prefer.
The Miami International Airport (MIA) is approximately a 20-minute drive away from downtown – it can be up to 30 or 40 depending on traffic.
- Shuttle: Hotels downtown do not usually offer a shuttle to the airport.
- Taxi: The easiest way to get from the airport downtown is by taxi, the average rate being $35 with moderate traffic. For more economical methods of transport you can also consider Super Shuttle and Uber.
- City Bus: The commute by public transportation, using the Miami-Dade Transit system, from the airport to the hotel will take about an hour, one-passage fare of $2,25; day passes for $5,65. All trip options have at least two transfers; please consult Google Maps for possible trip options. Please visit the Miami-Dade Transit system website for more information.
If you plan to arrive earlier or extend your stay in the beautiful and tropical city of Miami, see the links below for more information on places of interest.
The month of March is characterized by gradually rising daily high temperatures, with daily highs around 26°C throughout the month, exceeding 30°C or dropping below 22°C only one day in ten.