EPAS XXL Accreditation Seminar
rue Gachard 88 (4thfloor)
1050 Brussels - Belgium
Participants should use the online pre-registration form provided on the main event page. Following receipt of participant and school details, a confirmation email will be sent informing whether the registration has been accepted.
A maximum of 25 participants will be admitted to the Seminar in order to enable close interaction with the Seminar leaders and speakers. Registration will close as soon as this number has been reached. A maximum of two representatives from the same institution will be admitted to this Seminar.
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If we receive notice of your withdrawal before 12 June 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of €90,75 (€75 + 21% VAT) will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases, substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
- €1.936 (€1.600 + 21% VAT) EFMD FULL Members
- €2.299 (€1.900 + 21% VAT) AFFILIATED members of EFMD
Fees cover attendance of the Seminar, documentation, meals and refreshments, but do NOT include hotel accommodation. Hotel fees are to be paid to the different hotels upon departure (please refer to the Hotel Information Section below for more details).
Participants who register for the EPAS XXL Accreditation Seminar are invited to join the networking dinner on Wednesday, 26 June 2019.
Dolce Amaro Restaurant
Chaussée de Charleroi 115-117, 1060 Bruxelles
Meeting point at the EFMD Office at 18:40 or at the restaurant at 19:00
Directions and travel times to EFMD office (map)
Average travel times to EFMD office: (rue Gachard 88, 1050 Brussels)
- from Zaventem national airport by taxi: 25-50 min
- from Zaventem national airport by public transportation: 50-70 min (trains from airport to Brussels Midi station or Central station every 15-20 min)
- from train station Gare du Midi or Gare Centrale by taxi: 15-30 min
- from train station Gare du Midi or Gare Centrale by public transportation: 20-40 min