EQUIS & EPAS Accreditation Seminars
Venue and contact
Fees for participation in one Seminar (EQUIS or EPAS)
- 976€ (800€ + 22% VAT) FULL members of EFMD
- 1.098€ (900€ + 22% VAT) AFFILIATED members of EFMD
- 1.220€ (1.000€ + 22% VAT) non-members of EFMD
Fees for participation in both Seminars (EQUIS and EPAS)
- 1.464€ (1.200€ + 22% VAT) FULL members of EFMD
- 1.647€ (1.350€ + 22% VAT) AFFILIATED members of EFMD
- 1.830€ (1.500€ + 22% VAT) non-members of EFMD
Fees cover attendance to the Seminar, documentation, meals and refreshments, but do NOT include hotel accommodation. Hotel fees are to be paid to the different hotels upon departure (please refer to the Hotel Information Section for more details)
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If we receive notice of your withdrawal before 23 October 2019, a cancellation administrative fee of 91,50€ (75€+22%VAT) will be charged. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases, substitutes are welcome at no extra cost as long as EFMD receives notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Also note that if we haven't received your payment (or proof of payment) before the list is printed (on 30 October 2019), your contact details will not be included in that list.
Accommodation is not included in the Seminar participation fee. Participants are expected to book their own accommodations.
Options for accommodation in the area:
IBIS Styles Roma Art NOBA (13-minute walk from Villa Blanc Campus)
Santa Costanza (7-minute walk from Villa Blanc)
Principe Torlonia (9-minute walk from Villa Blanc)
Villa Pirandello (8-minute walk from Villa Blanc)
Fenix Hotel (12-minute walk from Villa Blanc)
The best way to reach Rome is by plane. There are two airports: the main one is Leonardo Da Vinci – Fiumicino Airport easily connected to Rome by taxi, trains and bus lines:
- By taxi: there is now a standard 48 Euro charge by taxi from the airport to the city centre, where LUISS Business School is located. You can pre-book a pick up transfer using the Rome City Service available at +39 06 0609 or through this link. You will normally find taxis at the typical taxi stands, which are almost everywhere, including in Rome’s primary train station, Roma Termini. Drivers usually charge EUR 1 per pack they have to handle, and occasional travellers may find some storage limitations in this kind of transport. Taxis are, by far, the highest-priced way to get around Rome.
- By train: there is the Leonardo Express which operates from Fiumicino Airport to Termini Station without any stops on the way through the centre of Rome, 10 minutes driving to the conference venue. Journey time is 35 minutes. The ticket costs 14 euro per person. From the airport trains operate from 6:37 am until 11:37pm. From Termini Station they operate from 5:52 am until 10:52 pm. Refer to: http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en/Services/Fiumicino-Airport
- By bus: the connection with the domestic and international arrivals made are made by different companies but Terravision is one of the best. Please consult that website to have information about fees and timetable: http://www.terravision.eu/?noredirect=en_US
Ciampino is the second airport, located in the South of Rome and connected by the taxi and busses mentioned above.
Participants who register for the EQUIS Accreditation Seminar are invited to join the networking dinner on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 19:00.
Participants who register for the EPAS Accreditation Seminar are invited to join the networking dinner on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 19:00.
Participants who register for both seminars are invited for both dinners.
Details about the dinner venues will be confirmed by email in due time.