The Executive Academy is a state-of-the-art leadership development programme designed specifically to address the needs of senior leadership roles in business schools. It adopts a holistic approach, starting with building a solid foundation
The Executive Academy is a state-of-the-art leadership development programme designed specifically to address the needs of senior leadership roles in business schools.
It adopts a holistic approach, starting with building a solid foundation through a Leading oneself module, allowing participants to explore in depth their own leadership style, strengths and skills to focus on. It continues with Leading others and Leading programmes/institutions, delving into leadership in the context of the specific institutions and teams, as well as in the context of the current challenges of management education as a whole. The goal of the programme is to equip participants with tools leading to deeper understanding and awareness of their own skills, qualities and purpose and understanding how to align these with their role in their institutions and their teams, in order to thrive as a leader in the digital age business school environment.
The Executive Academy journey is divided into three phases:
- A preparatory phase, which includes self-study and a comprehensive 360° feedback exercise.
- A face-to-face week in the selected region, with the maximum of 20 participants admitted to each stream.
- A project phase at the participants’ home institutions with support and feedback provided by faculty facilitators and personal coaches.
- Advance through a self-discovery process to better understand their strengths and limitations, which will contribute to the bridging of self-knowledge and self-leadership.
- Learn how to drive a strategy-driven programme design and review process, how to manage different performance layers and how to interlink stakeholder expectations and satisfaction.
- Understand and implement disruptive strategies in business education and map performance metrics to actions and milestones.
Programme Directors, Associate/Assistant Deans of Teaching & Learning, and Senior Program Managers with a complete overview of (though not necessarily direct responsibility for) the entire academic cycle: admissions, programme design & administration, career services, and alumni management. For each stream intake, the Executive Academy also seeks to accept managers of corporate universities or executives of corporate talent management departments to cross-fertilize group learning. Corporate participants can improve their understanding of and their ability to interact with business schools.
A rigorous and challenging admission process ensures that peer-to-peer interaction in the Executive Academy will be meaningful and ability-enhancing for all participants.
- Please fill in and submit the application form below.
- Your application will be reviewed by the EA Director.
- You will be interviewed during a 30-minute call with the Programme Stream Leader or EA Director.
- Upon completion of the steps above, the EA Director will submit the recommendation for your admission to a Steering Committee which approves each participant’s enrolment.
- Upon admission, we will ask you to register for the event via a link to a registration form that we will send to you via email.
All readings, including 360° assessments, will be made available mid April 2023.
EFMD’s HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE
- EARLY BIRD through 17 April 2023
- € 4.000 + 21% VAT
- REGULAR FEE as of 18 April 2023
- € 4.500 + 21% VAT
The tuition fee excludes travel expenses and local accommodation.
EFMD GN CEE
Prague, Czech Republic
may 22 (monday) 9:00 - may 26 (friday) 13:00