We are pleased to announce the upcoming Season Finale – Spring 2020 of the EFMD Virtual Career Fair Series by Highered, allowing companies and organizations to continue attracting and engaging
We are pleased to announce the upcoming Season Finale – Spring 2020 of the EFMD Virtual Career Fair Series by Highered, allowing companies and organizations to continue attracting and engaging top talent from participating member schools, while strengthening their employer branding.
The Season Finale is a multi-day experience which allows organizations greater visibility and employer branding, while providing talent with the opportunity to properly research the companies participating and prepare their visits with an employer-focused approach. The Virtual Fairground will showcase – daily from 7AM to 7PM UTC/ZULU Time – the companies across multiple sector and geographic-specific pavilions, according to the following timeline:
- Monday, June 1st. The Virtual Fair will open for viewing. The talent will be able to see the companies that will be participating, the webcast agenda and view the masterclasses that are available to them in the “Seminars” section of the platform.
- Tuesday, June 2nd. Recruiting Day. The talent will be able to engage with the recruiters in both the public and private chats, in addition to participating in live company presentations, seminars and CV Optimisation clinics.
- Wednesday, June 3rd.Full program of live events and talks, allowing talent to interact face to face with recruiters, Deans and our favorite Careers gurus and speakers.
- Thursday, June 4th. Recruiting Day. The talent will continue to engage with recruiters in the public and private chats, in addition to participating in live company presentations, seminars and CV Optimisation clinics.
- Friday, June 5th.Recap Day. The talent will be welcome to enter the virtual fair platform, engage with the content and apply to any opportunities with their employer-focused applications.
The EFMD Virtual Career Fair Series by Highered is the response to the global times, resulting in improved recruitment efficiency, higher visitor attendance and an excellent candidate experience. From the recruiter perspective, the Virtual Career Fairs allow recruiters a scalable way to build candidate pipelines of new, diverse audiences.
Whether your school is already registered for the Series and has been actively participating, or if you are looking to join the initiative now in order to benefit from the Season Finale, as well as the upcoming Fall Series, join one of the upcoming webinars to learn more!
20 (Wednesday) 09:00 - 29 (Friday) 19:00 CEST