In our fall Sharing Best Practice workshop, we will jointly explore how the post-pandemic world of learning and leadership development will look like. To kick us off, the AIA Group will showcase
In our fall Sharing Best Practice workshop, we will jointly explore how the post-pandemic world of learning and leadership development will look like. To kick us off, the AIA Group will showcase how it fuels the next phase in a sensational growth story and how it gets ready for the post pandemic world. We will then dive, in plenary and breakout sessions, into issues such as:
- Should we further push into a digital future or re-balance toward a blended approach? What are the advantages and disadvantages of engaging learners in person or online?
- How to best design impactful blended learning journeys? Should we run design thinking workshops and experiment with different approaches?
- Should we offer multiple versions for participants to choose from or one version only?
- How to best use the physical space for learning?
- How will the size and composition of our L&D budgets look like?
Target group: This workshop is by invitation only and is open to corporate learning and development practitioners from member companies.
08:30 – 08:45
Welcome and Introduction
08:45 – 09:30
AIA’s Corporate and Learning Transformation by Gyan Nagpal, Dean AIA Leadership Centre
09:30 – 10:15
Panel discussion on rebalancing blended learning in the post-pandemic era
- Peter Attfield, Chief Talent and Learning Officer Jardine Matheson
- Igor Baranov, Vice Dean Sber University
- Philippe Bonnet, Vice President EssilorLuxottica
- moderated by Martin Moehrle, Director Corporate Services EFMD
10:15 – 10:30
10:30 – 11:00
Breakout I Designing blended learning journeys
11:00 – 11:30
The global evolution of the EdTech market by Lucy Blakemore, HolonIQ
11:30 – 12:00
Breakout II Exploring EdTech solutions
12:00 – 12:30
Debriefing and summary
Dean of AIA Leadership Centre
Vice Dean, Sber Corporate University
Project Lead, Higher Education Digital Capability
Director Corporate Services, EFMD
Chief Talent & Learning Officer at Jardine Matheson
Vice-President at Essilor Group
(Tuesday) 08:30 - 12:30 CEST