As we transition from the industrial to the knowledge era, learning from and with peers, i.e. social learning, becomes of the essence. Many companies implement social learning tools to enable
As we transition from the industrial to the knowledge era, learning from and with peers, i.e. social learning, becomes of the essence. Many companies implement social learning tools to enable communities of self-driven learners. But technology alone is not the answer. A learning culture that regards learning as a priority for everyone and promotes a growth mindset is even more important. We will jointly explore how to foster a learning culture that appreciates peer-to-peer, informal and social learning.
To kick-off, Mazars Group will showcase their journey toward a learning organisation and how they have successfully implemented a peer-to-peer coaching practice at a global partner level.
Martin Moehrle, Director of EFMD, will provide an overview of the topic and moderate a panel of learning leaders from BRI, Faurecia, Parker Hannifin and Richemont, who will share their social and informal learning practices.
Per-Fredrik Hagermark, Head of L&D Sales Team EMEA from LinkedIn will provide their unique perspective on collecting and using data to foster learning practices and accelerate the organisational reskilling/upskiling processes through social learning.
We will then use plenary and breakout sessions for diving into issues such as:
- What is the difference between formal and informal learning, and why is the latter becoming ever more important?
- How best to encourage and enable informal and social learning?
- How do successful use cases look like?
- What implications does that have for L&D functions in terms of resources and skills?
This workshop is by invitation only and open to corporate learning and development practitioners from member companies and invited guests.
Friday 1st of April
08:30 – 09:00
Welcome and Introduction to informal and social learning
09:00 – 09:45
Overview of Mazars University and its peer coaching practice
- Delphine Jumelle, Head of Faculty, Mazars University
09:45 – 10:30
Panel of other members sharing cases of informal learning
- Yoga Arnindita, Strategic and Performance Department Head, BRI
- Fiona De Barrera Ferguson, Group L&D Senior Project Manager, Richemont Int SA
- David Jestaz, Vice-President Corporate University, Faurecia
- Agnieszka Paczkowska, Country Director HR Poland, Parker Hannifin
- moderated by Martin Moehrle, Director Corporate Services EFMD
10:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:30
LinkedIn perspective on collecting and using data to foster learning practice and OD reskilling/upskilling
- Per-Fredrik Hagermark, Head of L&D Sales Team EMEA, LinkedIn
11:30 – 12:15
12:15 – 12:30
Debriefing and closing
Parker Hannifin, Country director HR Poland
Faurecia University, Vice-President Corporate University
Mazars University, Head of Faculty
Fiona de Barrera Ferguson
Richemont International SA, Group L&D Senior Project manager
Director Corporate Services, EFMD
LinkedIn, Head of L&D Sales Team EMEA
BRI, Strategic and Performance Department Head
april 1 (friday) 8:30 - april 1 (friday) 12:30
online event (no physical location)