Connect your students and alumni with companies and organisations from around the globe, in a sophisticated job fair simulation environment that enables real-time interaction between recruiters and candidates. We are pleased
Connect your students and alumni with companies and organisations from around the globe, in a sophisticated job fair simulation environment that enables real-time interaction between recruiters and candidates.
We are pleased to continue the EFMD Virtual Career Fair Series by Highered with the upcoming Fall 2020 Series, allowing companies and organizations to continue attracting and engaging top talent from participating member schools while strengthening their employer branding.
The Fall 2020 Series will run from September 15th to November 19th and will include 8 weeks of 3-day fairs (Tuesday to Thursday) which allows organizations greater visibility and employer branding, while providing talent with the opportunity to properly prepare their visits with an employer-focused approach.
Key Features & Benefits:
- International employer connections
- Equal opportunities
- Direct recruiter connections
- Personalised career development support
For Career Services
- Time and cost savings
- Enhanced school branding
- Greater global employer connections
- Deep metrics and analytics
Whether talent is seeking a graduate program, internship or experienced hire opportunity, EFMD’s Virtual Career Fairs are the response to the global times, resulting in improved recruitment efficiency, higher attendance and a better job hunt experience.
Upcoming Fall Series Programme:
- Management, Organisation, Leadership, Business, Strategy – September 15-17, 2020
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, Risk, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Consulting, Actuaries – September 22-24, 2020
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management, Transportation, Shipping – September 29-October 1, 2020
- Global MBA – October 6-8, 2020
- Digital Marketing, Communications, PR, Digital Media – October 13-15, 2020
- Startups, Entrepreneurship, Innovation – October 27-29, 2020
- NGOs, International Organisations, Public Administration, CSR, AHRMIO – November 10-12, 2020
- Big Tech, Engineering, Biotech, Pharma, Telecom – November 17-19, 2020
EFMD Full Member administrative fees: 990 € for the complete series*
* Affiliated, Associated and Non Members may access, conditional to the upgrade of your EFMD membership. Please contact Liliane Gaspari for more information.
September 15 (Tuesday) - November 19 (Thursday) CEST