Connect your students and alumni with companies and organizations from around the globe, in a sophisticated job fair simulation environment that enables real-time interaction between recruiters and candidates. Key Features &
Connect your students and alumni with companies and organizations from around the globe, in a sophisticated job fair simulation environment that enables real-time interaction between recruiters and candidates.
Key Features & Benefits for TALENT
• Diversity & Inclusion:
Different from traditional fairs, recruiters have the ability to pre-qualify registrants through CV and qualification information prior to the event, and target candidates that may contribute to their Diversity & Inclusion goals.
• Easy access from anywhere in the world:
From tablets and smartphones to desktops, your students and alumni will have ease of access for the ultimate candidate experience.
• Virtual vs. Physical:
The flexibility of a virtual career fair contributes to an increase in student participation allowing them plenty of time to concentrate on their academic responsibilities while searching for a job.
• Personal technical support on a global scale:
Local support across all time zones are available to assist your talent with any help required.
Key Features & Benefits for CAREER SERVICES
• Time and cost savings:
The EFMD Virtual Career Fair Series save time and cost for your School. You can offer your talent up to 30 Virtual Career Fairs in a year targeting six major sectors around the world, with no time spent by your staff in the organization and management of the fairs. All for only an administrative fee associated with your school’s EFMD membership.
• Greater employer connections:
With a larger pool of global employers, you can help your talent to identify and connect with the best companies and organisations globally and locally.
• Enhanced employer and school branding:
Increase visibility of your school’s talent amongst the world’s top global recruiters. You can also invite your Corporate Partners allowing them to strengthen their employer branding globally.
• Easy setup, metrics and analytics:
Our team will cover the full setup, management and promotion of the virtual fairs, including strategy and implementation of social media, email and media campaigns. You use your time to track performance, report to key stakeholders on the career fair activities and analyze accurate data in real-time.
Whether your talent is seeking a graduate program, internship or experienced hire opportunity, EFMD’s sector-specific and geographic-specific Virtual Career Fairs are the response to the global times, resulting in improved recruitment efficiency, higher attendance and a better job hunt experience.
Programme (spring Schedule below; Fall 2020 schedule to be announced)
- General Virtual Career Fair EMEA – April 28, 2020
- General Virtual Career Fair APAC – April 30, 2020
- FMCG / Luxury Virtual Career Fair EMEA – May 5, 2020
- FMCG / Luxury Virtual Career Fair APAC – May 7, 2020
- Banking/Finance/Consulting Virtual Career Fair EMEA – May 12, 2020
- Banking/Finance/Consulting Virtual Career Fair APAC – May 14, 2020
- Tech / Telecom / Engineering Virtual Career Fair EMEA – May 19, 2020
- Tech / Telecom / Engineering Virtual Career Fair APAC – May 21, 2020
- Spring Season Finale (including Energy/Industrial and Biotech/Pharma sector specific pavilions) June 1 – June 5, 2020
- Fall Season Programme TBA
EFMD Full Member fees: 990 € for the complete series (Spring & Fall)*
April 28 (Tuesday) - June 5 (Friday) CET
online event (no physical location)